We offer a wide variety of courses and training opportunities. More information on courses can be found by clicking on the links below:
To find out when our next courses are going to be, click here, or click on the course schedule button at the top of the page.
Distance Learning with Elite Training
Work at your own pace.
Candidates can work at their own pace and can complete their chosen courses in two weeks to twelve months, with an average being three-months. This award does not require 10-12 weeks attendance at a college, so is very suitable for people who work shifts. The online system provides 24/7 access to the assignments and assessor feedback.
All of your assignments are completed and stored online and, as such, can be accessed from any venue with access to the internet. This means you can complete your award from work or home.
There is no requirement to write an essay. The Award is broken down into small bite sized chunks making it achievable for busy people.
Our assessors recognise that each candidate is unique and plan person-centred progress throughout with regular access to a personal-assessor. This is ideal for those who are nervous, or who have not completed formal education for a while, or who are just simply busy.
For more information on the courses that we can provide distance learning, please click on the links below:
Teaching, Assessing and Verification
- HABC Level 3 Award in Delivering Training (IADT)
- Internal Verifier Award
- TAQA Qualifications
- Edexcel Level 3 award in Education & Training (formerly the PTLLS)
- Edexcel Level 4 Certificate in Education & Teaching (formerly the CTLLS)
- Edexcel Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training (formerly the DTLLS)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning (QFC)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning (QFC)
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning (QFC)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QFC)
- TQUK Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (QCF)
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF)
- TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Equality and Diversity (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in English for Literacy/Language Teaching
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Mathematics for Numeracy Teaching.
- TQUL Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (Including Teaching Mathematics: Numeracy (QCF)
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (Including Teaching English: Literacy) (QCF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Teaching English
- Level 5 Diploma in Teaching Mathematics
Health & Social Care
Health & Social Care
We are accredited by City & Guilds from Entry Level 1 to Entry Level 3.
Courses Accredited by Highfield
We are now accredited for the following qualifications:
- HABC Level 2 Certificate In Warehousing and Storage Principles (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate In Cleaning Principles (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Principles (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate In Customer Service (QCF)