Is this course for me?
The Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice course is suitable for anyone who is currently employed, holds a recognised assessor qualification (eg Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, A1, D32/D33) and has access to a minimum of 2 assessors who are each monitoring 2 learners following an accredited course of study. The Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice comprises of 3 mandatory units which total 17 credits.
What will I study?
- Unit 1 Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment (6 credits). The aim of the unit is to assess knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices that underpin the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Unit 2 Internally assure the quality of assessment (6 credits). The aim of this unit is to assess a candidate’s performance in assuring the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre.
- Unit 3 Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility (5 credits). The aim of this unit is to assess performance in leading the work of a team responsible for internal quality assurance within an organisation or assessment centre.
What’s the length of the course?
Guided Learning Hours 115
Credit Value 17
How will I be assessed?
Throughout the course you would be expected to demonstrate appropriate methods of assessment which would include
- Observation of Performance
- Examining Products of Work
Direct evidence of this kind can be supplemented by discussion, reflective accounts or witness testimonies. Simulations are NOT allowed.
You will be allocated a fully qualified and experienced Tutor to support you through your course and give you feedback on your assignments.
What qualifications do I need?
Candidates should be experienced Assessors and hold the A1 assessor award. Candidates need active support of the current lead Internal Verifier to allow contact with the centre’s appointed External Verifier.
What can I progress on to?
Candidates will be recognised as qualified NVQ Internal Verifiers and will be confident in the management of the NVQ quality process.
You can enrol on this course at any point during the year.
What is the Course Length?
The course will last from approximately 6-12 Months.
The Course Fee is £799. We can provide a flexible learning and payment plan to suit your needs ‑ if you wish to discuss this with us, then please drop us a line, Telephone us on 01942 866462 or email: email@example.com.
We Accept These Payment Methods
For further information on this course, or if you wish to register for this course, do not hesitate to contact us.